Field Trips

Classes go on instructional field trips throughout the school year. A parent or guardian must provide signed, written permission to participate. Without authorized written permission, the student is not permitted to participate. Phone permission is not acceptable.

Parent drivers must be cleared volunteers who have a valid California driver license (no exceptions*) and valid car insurance. Parent drivers must provide the teacher with a copy of both. Parent drivers must also have Category C clearance (DMV check) from School Police.

*California law does not allow exceptions for members of the military with out-of-state driver licenses. Sorry!

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.